The things about me...

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
He alone can fulfill me. He alone do I love. He alone is my Savior. I love life. Most of it at least. I blog about the little non-essential things that make life better, if you take the time to recognize it. I love my friends, and family, and Jesus more.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I miss England.




I love England Alot.
Have I mentioned that before?
I don't know if I have, but I really do.
And miss it so much right now.

Everything about it! The way it smells, which is strangely unpleasantly, pleasant?
The way it's oldness makes you feel like you're someplace really special.
Adele sings a song about her Hometown, which is Ironically London. Or South Lond.
haha. To get the two confused could be consequential to someone. She sings about London in all its glory.
Totally makes me think of England and how much I miss it right now! So I thought I'd share a few photos from my memories for you to enjoy!

Currently-
Listening to: All is full of Love//Bjork










No comments:

Post a Comment