The things about me...

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
He alone can fulfill me. He alone do I love. He alone is my Savior. I love life. Most of it at least. I blog about the little non-essential things that make life better, if you take the time to recognize it. I love my friends, and family, and Jesus more.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Green Mandarin Jello with Bon Iver


I love Jello.

Okay. Life is good.
I'm sitting here about 12:20 in the morning eating some jello my sister and her boyfriend made, and just loving life.
Loving life is something that seems hard to do all the time.
Which is why i don't haha.
But along with me is Bon Iver.
Who seems to reflect a depressing glow upon someone who is loving life, but i'm not bothered for some reason.

How can i be with green jello!
ha. And to top it all off got to talk for a couple hours with my bestie, Matthew.
Who is currently in Israel. I love him <3.>
So the moods good right now. Which is nice.
I don't know why i even blogged about this at all.
Just wanted to share a little thing, yet again that makes life grand! Green Mandarin Jello accompanied with Bon Iver. Specifically Blood Bank. mm mm mmm grood. Special love to you.

1 comment:

  1. i love you. I am happy to hear you're enjoying life, so I am going to come visit so we can do that together:)

    ReplyDelete