The things about me...

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
He alone can fulfill me. He alone do I love. He alone is my Savior. I love life. Most of it at least. I blog about the little non-essential things that make life better, if you take the time to recognize it. I love my friends, and family, and Jesus more.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Deactivation.

Tonight I deactivated my Facebook. For the last time...haha at least I think.
Tooo much distraction happens in life in general...I don't need anymore!
And I'm finding with that, I now have sooo much free time! haha I won't spend countless hours online looking from profile to profile, creeping from picture to picture. And its such a freeing feeling. I don't really know what to do know...I need some input and Ideas of what to do with my new found spare time...PLEASE! Think of something that you'd like me to do, attempt, take a stab at. Hobbies please...but I'll try those "everyone has to do it once" kind of things too. ;)

2 comments:

  1. you could call me!

    or learn to knit floppy hats...my goal is going to be to hand make all my christmas presents this year, so I am starting now haha. Just in case nothing turns out!!

    I love you, and I wish I had the mind set to delete my facebook like you...alas, I am a mindless follower for life. Or something.

    ReplyDelete