The things about me...

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
He alone can fulfill me. He alone do I love. He alone is my Savior. I love life. Most of it at least. I blog about the little non-essential things that make life better, if you take the time to recognize it. I love my friends, and family, and Jesus more.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Janvier,deux mille onze...

What happened to this last year?!
Crazy things happened, and the time went by soooo fast!
I can't even remember half of the things that happened last year, or even in the last 6 months...Things have been wild.

But I'm so excited for a new year, a fresh start. New friends, new prospects, opportunities, and changes.

God has blessed me with an incredible family, and life. I should feel most privileged to live the life that i do. I don't often enough thank him for all he has done and given too me. Thank you LORD!

Planning is not something that I'm good at, so I will have to wait and see what comes of this year. I'm also not very good at waiting. Or waiting patiently. We could all use a little more patience nowadays.

The little things, like snow falling on the evergreens outside me window in the backyard. They float and tumble, and fall, and fly. Snowflakes that are all unique in their own individual way. Thank you LORD!

Playing now : I and love and you// The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment